Back from Holiday !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Been on holiday for 2 weeks, so no bike now for 20 days ..
I have gained 11 lbs !

Looking forward to getting back in the saddle, the break did me good and 2 new tyres to put on the beast ready for monday, looking forward to loosing the 11 pounds of weight gain

Great weather too !!;)

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Good Luck Man.

potsy

Rambler
That sounds like my kind of holiday there kev,off for a week soon and will put 4-5 lbs on I always do.
Sure you'll get rid of it pretty quick if your recent weight loss is anything to go by

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Welcome back - been anywhere nice? You've missed some great cycling weather, if a little on the warm side. I'm hoping for a holiday soon, trouble is, my idea of a perfect holiday involves bicycles to get anywhere- Mrs G's involves planes (and the nightmare that is Stansted Airport) to travel somewhere nice.

OP
OP
kevin_cambs_uk
Glow worm said:
Welcome back - been anywhere nice? You've missed some great cycling weather, if a little on the warm side. I'm hoping for a holiday soon, trouble is, my idea of a perfect holiday involves bicycles to get anywhere- Mrs G's involves planes (and the nightmare that is Stansted Airport) to travel somewhere nice.

Me and the wife spent 2 weeks travelling across Canada
Vancouver was very cycle friendly got some pics of cycle lanes that were interesting !

OP
OP
kevin_cambs_uk
Glow worm said:
Wow, Sounds amazing. I'd put up with having to get on a plane for a trip like that!

it was our first 2 week hol without kids, once in a lifetime holiday thing
Toronto, Banff, Rocky Mountaineer Train, Vancouver, then Victoria

It was excellent, but Canadian good was not diet friendly !

Top Bottom