Back in the sarf...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
There is a wheelchair user on this train so my bike is in a lobby in the next coach so I don't obstruct her. The other bike/disabled space was full of buggy and cases.

So does getting on the train with three maahoosive suitcases, dumping them in the lobby beside my bike, standing next to the guy in cycling kit (me) and shouting "Whose bleeping bike is this? Move it man! For bleeps sake! It's in the bleeping way!" (It isn't) the East Croydon-ers new opening gambit to make friends and influence people?

snorri

Legendary Member
Perhaps you could disable the wheels on his cases when he goes for a toilet visit or cup of tea?:evil:

There is a wheelchair user on this train so my bike is in a lobby in the next coach so I don't obstruct her. The other bike/disabled space was full of buggy and cases.

So does getting on the train with three maahoosive suitcases, dumping them in the lobby beside my bike, standing next to the guy in cycling kit (me) and shouting "Whose bleeping bike is this? Move it man! For bleeps sake! It's in the bleeping way!" (It isn't) the East Croydon-ers new opening gambit to make friends and influence people?
What happened next?

Top Bottom