Back on the sadle after holiday vacation!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
I'm back on Monday. Oddly, I've not put any weight, due to the fact that I've skipped lunch most days. I put this down to me not doing any cycling to work up an appetite as I'm usually ravenous at lunchtime when I've commuted in.

OP
OP
synapse05

synapse05

Took the bus back home on Friday after riding in. I must say, at 40yrs old, it's a bit hard to have the stamina to go at it a full roundtrip of 34 miles a day. Nonetheless, I'm doing the best I can. Only thing is all the weirdos who get on the bus make me a bit nervous...lol

Attachments

• IMG_20140103_143700.jpg
    IMG_20140103_143700.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 24

BSRU

A Human Being
Worked from home last week, sorted out my excel spreadsheet to record my riding for 2014 with some useful improvements.
So Monday will be the first day on the bike for 2014, looks like a good week, weather wise, as well.

Julia9054

Guru
Did 45 miles on Thursday after a week and a half sat on my butt eating. It felt great but I was knackered. It always really annoys me how a short lay off knocks my stamina.
Back to work on Monday and back to cycling every day.

subaqua

What’s the point
Am looking forward to riding in again after being out of the saddle for December barring the Tourette of London .

Cupra

My first commute was today. Riding on the roads is massively different from an exercise bike or spinning class. Im pooped.
I have however not ridden to work for 4 weeks but made up for it on some core work in the gym.

I love the feeling of fresh legs after a few days off. Went down to Mexico for 10 days and did spinning classes . . the rotation rates in spinning classes are way too fast for me. My RPMs on my commute are much slower, while spinners are frigging hyper!

My first commute was today. Riding on the roads is massively different from an exercise bike or spinning class. Im pooped.
I have however not ridden to work for 4 weeks but made up for it on some core work in the gym.
Yeah, very different, and I don't like the fact that you down have cooling winds in a spinning class (but I love the music).

Top Bottom