Back to top button/link

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
Erm ... have you seen the Top link at the bottom of each page? :biggrin:;) [is it just me that thinks that sounds odd? Top link at the bottom of the page?]

(Clue: it's next to the Archive link ... ;))

longers

Legendary Member
Yes but that's really at the bottom, can you not do something that's not as far down?
Takes ages to get down there don't you know, especially when you get halfway down a long page and the BBC gets mentioned ;).

Arch

Married to Night Train
longers said:
Yes but that's really at the bottom, can you not do something that's not as far down?
Takes ages to get down there don't you know, especially when you get halfway down a long page and the BBC gets mentioned ;).

oh! You want a top button in the middle?:biggrin:

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
I must admit I'd never seen the Top link at the very bottom before, don't go down there much! :smile:

As for pressing the home button on the keyboard... :smile::wacko: that would mean having to move ones hand by over a foot in some instances!! I mean, come on.

The top link may be okay, but a floating quick tool bar would be perfect. If it's not too much to ask for that is! :biggrin: :smile:

OP
OP
domtyler

domtyler

Über Member
Shaun my man, once again you have surpassed yourself! How do you do it?

You are just wasted on this place mate! Cheers :biggrin:

My productivity levels post count are now going to rocket!

Shaun

Founder
domtyler said:
Shaun my man, once again you have surpassed yourself! How do you do it?

You are just wasted on this place mate! Cheers :ohmy:

My productivity levels post count are now going to rocket!

I've got to say it was really really hard ... took me ages to code it in, no really it did, honest!!! ;) :biggrin:

Top Bottom