#backyardultra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
:wacko:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Sorry, I'm a bit thick. Can someone explain it? The website seems to have a lot of whimsical waffle but nothing that I can make any sense of.

Seevio

Guru
Sorry, I'm a bit thick. Can someone explain it? The website seems to have a lot of whimsical waffle but nothing that I can make any sense of.

Each lap must be completed in an hour. There is no set finish, you keep going until you can no longer complete a lap in an hour due to mental or physical exhaustion. Last person to keep going wins. 93 hours in, at the time of writing.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Each lap must be completed in an hour. There is no set finish, you keep going until you can no longer complete a lap in an hour due to mental or physical exhaustion. Last person to keep going wins. 93 hours in, at the time of writing.

OK I think I'm getting there. It seems that there are people running laps concurrently in different locations too. (Edit, no there aren't, it's all happening in Tennessee)

Right. Bonkers people doing bonkers stuff, I see.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Anyway, rubbish website aside, now I understand - hats off to you bonkers ultra running people. Not my cup of tea, but I can understand the mentality.

Top Bottom