Bad Commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Incident free for a long time..............until this morning...they come in threes......

Bus at stop, indicates and pulls out, I'm already passing him at speed...beeps at me and I'm 300 yards down the road with the bus not to be seen again....

Half a mile later, riding round a busy roundabout, an i-ped jumps out as I'm exiting it......... Lots of "woooooo" from me...she's still not looking, hence me trying to scrub speed off.....just missed her, and I nearly bit the wet tarmac - the bike was all over the show.... She didn't even glance to the side, god knows what would have happened if I was a car/truck... that was a seriously close one....

One mile later, a guy in a red Toyota Starlet just pulls out right in front of me.....choice........ splat on the rear windscreen or dive for the inside........... flew past him, turned round and put my hands up. Gave the 'death stare' and he backed right off and kept behind me for about half a mile, then overtook when the road was wide.....

I need a cup of tea now.............:thumbsup:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Lol oh dear.. one of those shitty days Fossy...

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Deffo very strange.

You get nothing worth even bothering about for a long time, then all happens in one day. Someone must have put that invisibility cloak on me this morning......

Arch

Married to Night Train
We had a couple of things out on the round yesterday - one dodgy overtake by a bin lorry in the face of oncoming traffic, and one driver who followed behind me at a lane merge - I had time to merge before the coming taxi, she didn't really and got hooted long and hard for it.

And that's in a bright yellow electric van.

potsy

Rambler
Horrible out there this morning,heavy rain when I got up so wimped out and took the car in,huge shower as I left work too so would have been a double soaking if on the bike.
Hopefully you've had all your incidents in one day and will be OK for a few weeks now
thumbsup.png

I had a similar bus incident yesterday where as I went for the overtake he decided to pull out,uckily I don't ride as fast as you so was able to slow enough to let him go.

Top Bottom