Bad day!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Got knocked off my bike tonight...ended up flying into a 6ft ditch, mainly water at the bottom...sore everything!!! Guy (or girl) didn't even stop...hello tomorrow...got a feeling it's going to be sore!!!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Get well soon, how's the bike ?

MisterStan

Label Required
Bad news - GWS.

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Thanks
Hope you've reported this to the ol' bill?

Did you see what car it was or get any details?[/quote
Hope you've reported this to the ol' bill?

Did you see what car it was or get any details?
Thanks everyone...in a much better frame of mind this morning but was sooooo stiff. Took me a good while to get out of bed! Guy (or Gall) had full beam on (unlit road) and still managed to send me into the ditch so no idea abut reg plate etc. Felt like a bit of a wuss when I went back this morning to look at where it happened and it was probably only a 3ft drop (but enough to send me over the bars...how did my feet unclip???) In the dark it felt like I was climbing out of a massive pit!!! Scary thing was that I must have missed a telegraph pole by a few cm and didn't even notice last night!!

OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
Sorry ...forgot to say. Cleaned the bike down today...in the light of day and as far as I can tell...not a scratch!!! Can't believe it (although was very wet and boggy so guess that might have helped).

400bhp

Guru
That's a bonus I guess.

Can you elaborate on your story. Bigget text than the original post though.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom