Bad day!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Easytigers

Easytigers

Guru
That's a bonus I guess.

Can you elaborate on your story. Bigget text than the original post though.:thumbsup:
Sorry...last night was still pumped form what happened so didn't really give the full story. Was riding down an unlit single track road (pretty lumpy on both sides with a large cut out channel to the left for drainage). Was travelling at about 18mph, car coming the other way but pretty slow. He gets within about 30ft of me and hit the full beam. Was totally blinded and disorientated...next thing I know I glanced of something (his wing??) and went into the drainage ditch at the side). Bike went from under me and I went over the top (still not sure when or how the bike became unclipped but my feet weren't attached when I started to get up). Ditch was about 12"deep with water and when I went past today couldn't belive that I didn't even notice that there was a post that I'd just missed!!!). He didn't stop and when I started to get up was completely dark. Had lost my back light and bottle and front light kept blinking on and off (think it had got too wet).
Thing is...today I'm just so glad that it wasn't worse...
Last night I was livid!

Drago

Legendary Member
You ok bud? Hope the bike survived as well.

Some drivers are scum. Even if I weren't a cyclist my conscience wouldn't let me drive off. Scumbags.

Reading your account, I'm guessing the dead-brain driving the car thought they were far enough past you to be able to pop the beams on (had it happen to me before now) and then just thought they'd given you enough room and carried on.

Top Bottom