Bad Girls is all back to front!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't suppose there is a way around this, but I'm going to ask anyway...

Is there any way for the posting/rambling in the social groups to be put back the way it was - ie newest post at the top of the first page?
It's a pain having to go right back to page 1 of 38, then jump to the last page everytime I want to talk rubbish with my pals...:biggrin:

(to be honest, it's really Oscarplu. I'm worried about him...he doesn't seem to be able to cope with change...:biggrin::biggrin: )

Thanks Shaun...

Badkitty.(A Bad Girl.) ;):girl::hello:

Shaun

Founder
I'll add it to the to-do list ... ;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Oh Shaun if you can do that then you are even more wonderful than I already think you are;)
I have just got myself so confuddled in bad girls that i have had to go and lie down. With Osca. And THATS how rumours get started...............;)

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Aah but answer me this Crackle and Phil..............is it better to be very good at being a bad girl, or very bad at being good. Or are they the same?? And if I was to be good badly, would that be as good as being bad and doing it very good. Confused yet?????:biggrin:

I am!!!:blush:

Lisa21 said:
Aah but answer me this Crackle and Phil..............is it better to be very good at being a bad girl, or very bad at being good. Or are they the same?? And if I was to be good badly, would that be as good as being bad and doing it very good. Confused yet?????:laugh:

:blush::biggrin:

Just keep being who you are.

Top Bottom