bad journey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonathan ellis

Hammer-smith roundabout nearly got T boned by a SMIDSY couldn't even sound the horn as I was very busy swerving.

Then on the A315 in a bus lane a Taxi driver started beeping behind me. I was pushing 25mph, no space for him to get passed so i gave a cheery wave so he beeped more and saw a small space to overtake which cut me up.
It got him to the traffic jam so much quicker, so I asked him if he was in a bit of a rush.

His response was "so you've got a horn"

anyone got statistics that say Taxi drivers get higher blood pressure than your average Jo? (No offense Cab!)

Jolly bad form I say.

spindrift

Pointless aggression. My dad used to say

"Forget it. You had to put up with him for ten seconds. He's got to put up with himself the rest of his life".

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Unlucky JE, here's a virtual hot cuppa from me, I'm just about to make myself one. When drivers behave like this at least we can console ourselves it's not personal, they are far worse towards other drivers.

Cab

jonathan ellis said:
(No offense Cab!)

Errm... Was I likely to be offended?

I think that theres a large subset ot taxi drivers who are pretty bad tempered; I guess its hardly surprising, when you look at how angry some people get on short drives, if you amplify that up to being in a car all day, every day.

I could swap stories about impatient taxi drivers all day, but I rekon we've all been there enough to know about that.

I had a cab driver who didn't say a thing while I was having a go at him yesterday.That is a first.

Must have been to charm school.

Still it gives me something else to moan about instead of peds.

One question about peds is why do they get the hump with you when they step out and you give them a blast on the horn?

Top Bottom