Bagaboo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chargrill

Has anybody ordered a bag direct from their website?
I am thinking about it but there is no info on how to pay.

If anybody has used the website and knows, some info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

GrahamG

Guru
I bought one a couple of years back, they were great to deal with - just make sure you are very, very clear with your requirements (using photos if necessary to clarify your pattern choice) as one thing was lost in translation on my order, totally my fault mind and only a minor thing.

If I remember right, I think I just used paypal - they give you a proper quote once you've got all the custom specs sorted.

What size were you thinking of going for? I got the Large and it's been great for everything from commuting to shopping to site visits for work to weekends away (can do a weekend at a mates combining train and bike with it). I'm fairly 'bulky' though, I suspect some would find it too big to comfortably carry.

MessenJah

Rider
Tamas e-mails you a reply when you submit the bag-a-tell form. You can then pay with craPaypal or SWIFT bank transfer. Bagaboos are crap, they get nuff holes in them, the velcro wears out really quickly, and the stitching comes undone in many places.

That said, I don't know if any other messenger bags are any better. But I expected mine to last longer without getting so many holes and unstitchatizations and develcroments. So maybe it's unfair to specifically say that bagaboos are crap...

GrahamG

Guru
Mine hasn't seen the level of use that yours has but I've not had any problems - my only criticism is that if you're not careful with putting the flap down, you get rain going in near on the sides. If I were to get a bag now, I'd look to the guy off the londonFGSS forums - they look the tits.

Top Bottom