Bags & pump: Altura NV post pack, Restrap holster-saddlepack, Blackburn frame bag, Topeak toptube bags, Lezyne saddlepack and mini-pump

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Having a clear out. All prices include postage to standard UK locations and any paypal fees. Happy for buyer to collect from Horsham, West Sussex. Pics at bottom of listing. All pics here: Photo gallery

REDUCED: Altura Nightvision post pack
Out of fashion now but good size bag with loads of well organised storage: large main compartment, 2 side-pockets, expanding lid-pocket (takes a hard shell), padded (removable) internal pouch for phone etc. Attaches to seatpost with Rixen Kaul clickfix bracket. Bolt pulled through the mounting block but repaired with washers and longer bolt; works better than when new. Perfect bag for gentle days out; just unclip and carry into the cafe/pub with you. Review here: REVIEW
REDUCED £25.00 £20.00 posted (bulky, hence postage being more than you'd expect)

Topeak Fuel Tank toptube bag, large
Huge and extremely useful for quick access to important stuff like phone, food, cards, keys, etc. Movable internal divider and mesh pocket help with organisation. Some staining to lining from old leather iPhone case but otherwise in very good condition.
£15.00 posted

Topeak Tribag toptube bag with rain cover

Surprisingly useful little top tube bag for quick access to gels, bars etc. Side pocket is big enough for cards and keys if needed. Has stashable rain cover.
£7.50 posted.

Lezyne Road Caddy seatpack

Tiny but well designed and carries more than you'd think. Will take a tube, multi-tool, patches & boot, levers, tubeless plugs & tool and a few cable ties.
£12 posted.

*** SOLD*** Blackburn Outpost expanding frame bag (medium) *** SOLD***

Well made, durable, useful zipped and mesh side-pockets, velcro divider for main compartment... and it expands! Can take a 3L bladder and loads of other gear. Just a bit too big for my normal use. Includes velcro and cam straps for mounting.
£25.00 posted *** SOLD***

***SOLD*** Restrap Saddle Bag 8L, holster-type ***SOLD***

Stable, easy to load and quick to mount. No faffing around trying to stuff the dry bag while attached to the bike; just pop open magnetic clasps and take out the dry bag. Comes with original 8L dry bag but also works with slightly larger/smaller bags. Used a few times with old canvas shoulder bag for carrying brew kit and sit-pad on day rides. Review here: REVIEW. Still selling for £80.00 new.
£45.00 posted ***SOLD***

***SOLD*** Lezyne TechDrive HP mini-pump with bracket ***SOLD***

Still the nicest mini-pumps around. Tiny and well designed with a hose so less risk of trashing your valves.
£13.00 posted ***SOLD***

Full gallery here: Photo gallery

Last edited:

vickster

Legendary Member
Can I take the pump please :smile:

Shack

Any chance you can run a tape measure around the Blackburn frame bag when you get a chance.

Sterlo

Early Retirement Planning
...and the award for the years longest title goes to...^_^🏆

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
What’s the length of the Velcro straps on the Top Peak fuel tank? Interested for my recumbent and just want to see if the straps are long enough to go round my recumbent boom. I’m assuming the length of the fuel tank itself is about 22cm, and is it 0.75l?

Chap sur le velo

Über Member
The Restrap Saddle bag please

IM details of how to pay?

EDIT

Reading through the thread, I see I'm second in the Queue behind Domus? ((unless he realises he could fit a smaller drybag into the one he's just bought?).

IM if I'm lucky.

Last edited:
Top Bottom