Bamboo Bike Research

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Racingpanda

Hi everyone,

I am a mechanical engineering graduate at Oxford Brookes University. I am currently doing some further research to gain a better understanding of the bicycle industry and investigate the feasibility and production methods of a bamboo bike. This is a continuation of my dissertation project to design, build and test a cross country bamboo mountain bike frame. The project was a success and the university have some initial funding for further research into the idea.

As part of this study we are conducting a survey to help us better understand the biking industry, consumer demands, ideals and thoughts on the concept. The survey is pretty short and shouldn’t take much more than five minutes of your time.

You can find the survey here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XGGQDLB

We are interested in all ages and abilities, so get your friends and family to fill it out too!

Any questions or feedback please let me know though the forum thread or to jonathan_biddulph@yahoo.co.uk

Many thanks!

Jonny

emulsifier12

Completed one for you.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Done - but I think some of the questions were not very well worded - I left comments on these in the final box.

Good luck with it anyway - I'd be interested to learn a bit more about what your dissertation looked at, and what you are going on to do.

AndyCarolan

Do you smell fudge?
yup, filled in ;)

Top Bottom