Bank holiday blues

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
Well, normally it's the dog or ferret needing a vet ... meaning a £100 call out charge.

but this time, it's me needing a dentist. Bit into a piece of toast today, just as the Virgin Media man turned up and broke my veneer off!

if the man hadn't been there, and therefore having to put a brave face on it, i think i would have gone into meltdown. i am scared of nothing... except the dentist. :cry:

so now i have fixadent'd my veneer back on and have an appointment at the dentist tomorrow ... with a £100 call out charge even before they start working on it.

my insurance that covers my tooth, for which i have to get permission before work starts, is also closed for the bank holiday... and their emergency number reroutes me back to the original switchboard message. So, thanks to the mood i'm in... they now have a very snotty message to come back into on Tuesday. By which time the work will have started so they damn well better pay up.

:angry:

so that will be my back pay ... and more ... completely gone :sad: because i don't really have the kind of face that can carry off a toothless grin.

...just as the Virgin Media man turned up and broke my veneer off!

Why did he do that?

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
smile is back, purse is £150 lighter and I'm now a registered patient so they are gonna sort my neglected mouth out. Gonna have the rootcanal I've been putting off for a few ... er... years and then have some new veneers as and when. And a scale and polish next week. I surprisingly didn't even cry.

Top Bottom