Bank holiday spin - spanner in the works

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bhitucyclist

Frnds what are your bank holiday ride plans?
I planned for two long rides with a cycling club... but now down with fever.... gutted .... only option riding vicariously !

vickster

Legendary Member
Rest up, keep very well hydrated and maybe you’ll be ok by Monday :okay:

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
@Bhitucyclist

Hope you GWS and in response to your OP.

2 x 25 miles Saturday & Monday as Sunday is hissing down all day apparently (was heading up Scafell Pike on Sunday with my mate but that's now canned).

Current things wrong with me - 2 x achy/sore wrists/thumbs (carpal tunnel), 1 x lumbar pain (lifting something v.heavy last month) and 1 x sporadic numb leg (ongoing - 'one of those things' according to my GP).

No fever though so I guess I'm lucky. :thumbsup:

Can't say I've ever cycled vicariously, especially through the lives of competitive cyclists and long distance cyclists - they're all plain crazy and from a different planet to me. ^_^

OP
OP
Bhitucyclist

Bhitucyclist

@Bhitucyclist

Hope you GWS and in response to your OP.

2 x 25 miles Saturday & Monday as Sunday is hissing down all day apparently (was heading up Scafell Pike on Sunday with my mate but that's now canned).

Current things wrong with me - 2 x achy/sore wrists/thumbs (carpal tunnel), 1 x lumbar pain (lifting something v.heavy last month) and 1 x sporadic numb leg (ongoing - 'one of those things' according to my GP).

No fever though so I guess I'm lucky. :thumbsup:

Can't say I've ever cycled vicariously, especially through the lives of competitive cyclists and long distance cyclists - they're all plain crazy and from a different planet to me. ^_^
Thanks !
Weather is looking good today when i am home bound.
I only look at the crazy racing cyclists with envy

Top Bottom