BANKSY?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For me this is the difference between 'artist' and 'peanut'

OP
OP
Grant Fondo
For me this is the difference between 'artist' and 'peanut'
View attachment 536176
Hang on I posted 'ars*hole' ?

Brandane

Legendary Member
I saw that on a news page somewhere. The green mess is supposed to represent a face mask, apparently. Looks like a 5 year old had been let loose with some water paints :rolleyes:.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
I saw that on a news page somewhere. The green mess is supposed to represent a face mask, apparently. Looks like a 5 year old had been let loose with some water paints :rolleyes:.
I dont think it was meant to look like a facemask, apparently the message behind the piece was meant to encourage people to wear face masks.

Possibly. I was just scanning some dodgy news site, BBC maybe.

I recently read a post of yours on another thread. It was rubbish and I vowed never to read one again.

In a spirit of generosity I decided to read another one and came across this one. I have to admit that this one is just as bad as the first and I will certainly not make the same mistake again!

I shall read @Drago's posts if I want to hear something of a consistently high quality in future.

Brandane

Legendary Member
I shall read @Drago's posts if I want to hear something of a consistently high quality in future.
My posts are worse than Drago's? :ohmy:
It's worse than I thought. Maybe even time for a flounce, with a 5000 word thesis on my reasons for leaving.
Nah, bollox to that, I'll just hang around and spout shyte like I've been doing for years :okay:.

OP
OP
Grant Fondo
Now the London Underground staff have erased Banksy, it may be worth £10k, like 'erased de Kooning'...he sent a pecil drawing to his mate in 1953, who rubbed it out

Cycleops

Legendary Member
This is the (alleged) Banksy that was scrubbed off by London Underground cleaners:
E7E8FCF4-11CE-49F0-BBA1-4D04803ED08A.jpeg

Can hardly blame them they’re not art experts.

Top Bottom