Bar tape.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TomGuile

Regular
Hi there. Came off my bike last Monday, destroyed the right hand side bar tape, and I'm a little short of cash, so looking for a reel of white bar tape, or two in any other colours so they match.
Thanks.

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Probably half the population is short of cash these days......

I have a new set of cinelli cork bar tape in blue that you can have for a fiver + postage.

vickster

Legendary Member
Wiggle have tape for £4.49. It'll cost someone a couple of quid to send it to you, wiggle send for free

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/deda-bar-tape/

You ask for colours that match but don't say what it needs to match! No white there, but I reckon if you hunt online, eBay etc you'll find basic cork tape for that sort of money. Be aware that cheap white tape gets dirty really quickly so best avoided really if financially challenged, get a dark colour

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
Hi there. Came off my bike last Monday, destroyed the right hand side bar tape, and I'm a little short of cash, so looking for a reel of white bar tape, or two in any other colours so they match.
Thanks.

If you thought you were posting on Cycle Charity rather than Cycle Chat then my apology :whistle:

I just saw some white bar tape for £2.50 but I think you should make the effort to find it.

Hint: took me less than 30 seconds to find. I guess with only 9 posts you have a lot to learn :rolleyes:

OP
OP
T

TomGuile

Regular
I emailed the company and managed to get some replacement tape out of them, thanks anyway guys.

Last edited:
Top Bottom