Barclays Cycle Hire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lozatron

I think Neil used to write equally uplifting stuff for the Guardian some time ago (although I believe they stopped using his services for some reason - maybe his presence in the staff room drove everyone to depression).

He seems quite angry and someone should give him a hug.

I for one welcome our new Barclays overlords!

Seriously though - regardless of who's funding it - I think the Boris bikes are brilliant and last Friday was genuinely one of the proudest days of my life - it's certainly one of the best things we've done as a city in the past ten years.

Canary Wharf.

I'd be interested in finding out what the exact shade of blue is and whether it is available in spray cans. A mass de-branding of the hire bike scheme would be welcome in my opinion - all the other countries managed without having to emblazon them with sponsorship of the wretched banks of all things.

I hate branding as much as the next person.

But surely this cost (minus advertisers commission etc) is lowering the price of the scheme overall for us?

Maybe people could have the option of riding unbranded bikes - just like in some countries you can pay slightly more for unbranded hire cars :tongue:

I just noticed you are new this forum. Please feel free to post some positive contributions to the world of cycling. And tell us about your cycling life.....

Positive or not.

His initial comment has more worth than the one you just posted now.

If you don't like it, don't rely... ignore it, stop reading, leave it alone...

You are the one that sounds like the miserable sod.

Top Bottom