Barn Find Evans

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User42423

002.JPG 004.JPG 005.JPG 007.JPG 009.JPG

Hi Guys.
Not sure if anyone will be interested in this, but thought it's nice to share.

The bike is a 1935 F W Evans. I bought it from my local boot sale on Wed, but couldn't collect till today (no car). According to the vendor, it has had only 1 previous owner (now deceased). Apart from the later wheels & carrier, the bike is untouched. As with most pre-WW2 bikes, the frame is small 21". Sadly, won't be staying!.

Swifty

Über Member
Would be very interested to know what the frame number is on the top of the seat tube that would be a great project

Swifty

Über Member
Hope you have as much enjoyment renovating yours as much as I did with mine based on about 300 frames a year that is somewhere about right for the year there are some nice examples of these bikes on the net look forward to more pics

OP
OP
U

User42423

Hope you have as much enjoyment renovating yours as much as I did with mine based on about 300 frames a year that is somewhere about right for the year there are some nice examples of these bikes on the net look forward to more pics

Hi Swiftly. Thanks for the comment (& info). Although I've rescued it, sadly, I won't be renovating/restoring it. Far too many other project on the go. I only bought it to save it from general butchery. Too many cycles are 'stripped'.

Top Bottom