Batman at Asda

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'm about 5th in line at the check out in asda and the girl behind the till is kind of cute in a santa hat....I thought she's chatty and has a nice smile for someone who has to do this job all day...beep beep beep etc. She is telling the first lady all about her trip to a batman and spiderman party recently...yap yap...ok I thought...then the next client is up....this girl doesnt even stop her conversation, she just continues it with a different person as if it were the first one....and Im buying a spiderman toy for my boyfriend this christmas he'll hate it ha ha.....next client...she jus tcontinues the story....and of course my boyfriend will be drunk all christmas....next...while I watch a batman film...next....Im having a superhero day today talking all about my favorite superheros like spiderman and batman and superman because Im a comic fan and I live those films because they are just so.....next.......hot in those leotards dont you think and the villans well nothing can beat the penguin I suppose but like he's no match for batman is he..£36,75 please...next....and I think batman was much better in the new film than in the old one and I like it when batman gets all scary and wow what a car I wish my boyfriend drove a batmobile....would you like a bag....on and on a on.....so I'm like please just let me buy my Dinner dinner dinner dinner

Good for her...cheered us all up!:laugh:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Brilliant! The ASDA near me has the most polite, genial, cheery staff of any shop I've ever been in!

asterix

Comrade Member
The one here has the most aggressive car park I have ever been in. Of course a car park can't be aggressive as such, but the design doesn't encourage a calm approach to getting round it.

Of course this thread isn't really about Asda but I thought I'd bump it up a bit because it amused me.

Well since you started this Asda thread you did get me started!

You know the self services tills? There are two lots back to back so picture it:
2 ss tills on left
2 ss tills on the right backing onto
2 ss tills on the left
And 2 ss tills on the right

Yes??

So? There should be TWO QUEUES!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE for the block of 4 tills on the left and ONE for the block of 4 tills on the right!!!!

So why do people insist in forming ONE QUEUE keeping a head up like a meerkat with spasticated cross eyes trying to catch the next till to become available all along whilst the ONE QUEUE keeps getting longer and longer backing into the back of the bakery oven and the tills assistant completely oblivious of it all is always dressed in stupid fancy dresses???????

When you go to the petrol station you dont wait outside the forecourt for the next available pump out of 12 do you?????:angry:

This bothers me even more than the people using the ss BASKET ONLY tills with a double decker trolley and the shopping to feed an army!!

Thats it I said it. Going to get my blood pressure pill now. :smile:

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Well since you started this Asda thread you did get me started!

You know the self services tills? There are two lots back to back so picture it:
2 ss tills on left
2 ss tills on the right backing onto
2 ss tills on the left
And 2 ss tills on the right

Yes??

So? There should be TWO QUEUES!!!!!!!!!!!!
ONE for the block of 4 tills on the left and ONE for the block of 4 tills on the right!!!!

So why do people insist in forming ONE QUEUE keeping a head up like a meerkat with spasticated cross eyes trying to catch the next till to become available all along whilst the ONE QUEUE keeps getting longer and longer backing into the back of the bakery oven and the tills assistant completely oblivious of it all is always dressed in stupid fancy dresses???????

When you go to the petrol station you dont wait outside the forecourt for the next available pump out of 12 do you?????:angry:

This bothers me even more than the people using the ss BASKET ONLY tills with a double decker trolley and the shopping to feed an army!!

Thats it I said it. Going to get my blood pressure pill now. :smile:

....And now the weather...

To be honest, I've never thought about it much as the hell of actually having to USE one of those machines is enough Karma as it is!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Its like Waitrose but for poor people

Poor People? I'm sorry you've really lost me now.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I have just been reminded, I knew a chap once, not quite the full shilling if you know what I mean, he walked into a Marks & Spencer store and at the top of his voice shouted ASDA! It was a bold and silly thing to do, I must visit him one day, he was such fun!

Top Bottom