Batman at Asda

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sandra6

Veteran
I'm inspired.
Today at work I will attempt to carry out one conversation with as many customers as possible.
I'm not sure I could do it on superheroes, my knowledge is limited. Films maybe?
Any other subject suggestions?? It'll make a change from having the same conversation about the weather over and over again.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
I'll have you all know Im a rich bastard:tongue:

tadpole

Actually, I have noticed my bills getting up to stupid prices these days.
I swapped from ASDA to Aldi 4 years ago and my bill for a weekly shop is still £26 less than it was 4 years ago for the same amount of food and house hold stuff at ASDA. At the time My ASDA bill was £86 per week, and my Aldi bill was £48, it's now £60. I dread what it would cost me now at ASDA.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I swapped from ASDA to Aldi 4 years ago and my bill for a weekly shop is still £26 less than it was 4 years ago for the same amount of food and house hold stuff at ASDA. At the time My ASDA bill was £86 per week, and my Aldi bill was £48, it's now £60. I dread what it would cost me now at ASDA.

It is SO easy to clock up £50 for practically nothing these days :wacko:

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

You have to be rich to shop anywhere in the uk these days...i find myself staring at prices in shops and laughing and walking out...tescos were trying to sell a flash drive for £11 I can get for £5.....the local co op store is the biggest ripp off...erm..except the spa store who charge £5 for a tub of chavvy carte d'or ice cream...erm not that i ever eat the stuff you understand... oh and dont get me going on the LBS here....daylight robbery.

....looks in pocket for winning lotto ticket and phones estate travel agents.

OP
OP
BigonaBianchi

BigonaBianchi

That Greek cheese sounds tasty...HINT ;)

The one here has the most aggressive car park I have ever been in. Of course a car park can't be aggressive as such, but the design doesn't encourage a calm approach to getting round it.

Of course this thread isn't really about Asda but I thought I'd bump it up a bit because it amused me.

You should try the on near my parents'

they built a Mc Donalds drive thru in the middle of it but didn't re-paint any of the road markings

its easiest to navigate in reverse according to my Dad, because "the car is pointing the correct way" and "I'm only going one way"

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
When I worked on the tills in Waitrose, I had a selection of jokes which I could tell, of varying lengths, depending upon how much shopping I had to process off the belt. As the customer was paying I'd have the final line ready. I only did it with certain customers, some were just not the sort to appreciate it.

Top Bottom