Battle of the Boyne...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What date does it have for Christmas?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Battle of Boyne - 12th July
Probably rendered this thread more pointless than it was! Probably worse than one of @Crackle 's

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I'm supposed to be putting on a loaf to bake and you are distracting me!!!

And just to show I'm as good at reading as you....
New recipe book (Paul Hollywood 2.49 Aldi yesterday), and I was reading a recipe and it called for wood varnish!!! At that point I started wondering if it was something I'd not heard of before .... after all you wouldn't use wood varnish in a load (in the Basic Breads section). Re-read the top intro section ..... These breads are not for eating but display only!!!! Well why put it in the basic bread section!!! Some eejit (close to being me:rolleyes:) may try making it!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
No ... Been busy putting a loaf on - decided to give the wood varnish loaf a miss! Went for a simple loaf this time (as its our sandwich bread for tomorrow), but I'm going to get the ingredients for a houllomi and mint loaf!

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
No ... Been busy putting a loaf on - decided to give the wood varnish loaf a miss! Went for a simple loaf this time (as its our sandwich bread for tomorrow), but I'm going to get the ingredients for a houllomi and mint loaf!
Have you got a bun in the oven SD? Is it Paul Hollywoods:whistle:

I once mentioned to a friend that I was baking a sundried tomato and walnut loaf and he said, "Why don't you just bake a loaf and eat it with sundried toms and walnuts?"
Hmmm, did he have a point?

Top Bottom