Battlestar Galactica-Final Series

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So is there anyone else on here who is excited about the start of the final series of Battlestar Galactica on Sky one tomorrow night?!

Excellent show so far and it is due to be a whopper of a final series. Even my wife is excited about this and she is certainly no sci-fi freak (and neither am I, I might add!)

Roll on tomorrow night...:smile:

Give nothing away: It's my turbo trainer series and I'm saving it up.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

So you haven't watched any of BSG yet crackle? If not your in for quite a ride! :angry:

Damn! Papercorn you've gone and spoiled it all for me and crackle now! :wacko::biggrin:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Crackle said:
No. I've watched the first three but not four, that's the one I'm saving.

Ah, so your at the same stage as me at the moment, but I've not to say anything about the forthcoming episodes! Mmm. Maybe you should put me on your ignore list after all! :wacko:

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Crackle said:
Some things in life are serious. One mention of the plotline and on you go ;)

LOL! No worries! It is damn good! It just surprises me that more people don't watch it. I'll need to get some beers in for tomorrow night!:tongue:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
It's not the same since Lorne Green left!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
magnatom said:
So is there anyone else on here who is excited about the start of the final series of Battlestar Galactica on Sky one tomorrow night?!

Excellent show so far and it is due to be a whopper of a final series. Even my wife is excited about this and she is certainly no sci-fi freak (and neither am I, I might add!)

Roll on tomorrow night...:biggrin:

Err, no.

Top Bottom