Bauge a bad loser, insults Kenny's victory

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

festival

Über Member
Well that's the way I read it.
I noticed how he raised his index finger as in "I am the number one" while on the podium which I thought was poor. Then he questions Kenny's preparation for these games during the post race press conference, not so much what he said but implying that because he had prepared so well, he couldn't possibly lose to Kenny under normal circumstances. He finishes with " I don't think Kenny is stronger than me"
Maybe Kenny should have responded by asking Mr Bauge how he was preparing when the dope testers couldn't find him.

Well that's the way I read it.
I noticed how he raised his index finger as in "I am the number one" while on the podium which I thought was poor. Then he questions Kenny's preparation for these games during the post race press conference, not so much what he said but implying that because he had prepared so well, he couldn't possibly lose to Kenny under normal circumstances. He finishes with " I don't think Kenny is stronger than me"
Maybe Kenny should have responded by asking Mr Bauge how he was preparing when the dope testers couldn't find him.

Pretty much what I thought. All a bit rich coming from Bauge.

claver58

Über Member
That's really rich coming from a man that missed some tests and had to hand back his World Champs Sprint title to Jason. If Bauge comes to Revolution this winter, we'll give him a warm welcome!

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Didn't he claim something about the British having "magic wheels"?
No, that was their technical team director:whistle: They really don't know what hit them.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Sounds like sour grapes from a petulant loser. I think this will do him no favours as no-one like's a cry baby whiner. It would be interesting to see what the French media make of it, somehow I think they might be less than impressed too.

oldroadman

Veteran
Quote from a French rider on Twitter "La sodomie continue". That's about right. They don't like it up 'em (unless it's a certain type of suppository).

Top Bottom