BavariaGate , Earle's Caught

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

snakehips

Robbie Earle is a trending topic on twitter at the moment !
Some good jokes like .....
Robbie Earle doesn't actually know ITV's sacked him. They phoned him but accidentally played him an advert instead.
If you'd told Robbie Earle a few years ago that he'd be sacked due to a scandal involving 36 blondes, this surely can't be what he envisaged

Snake

My Library

rob-beer-le

Yep.. When it comes to implementing something like goal line technology or even extra referees as per Europa league, then they don't have the balls to do anything, but touch the money stream button and they go OTT. I just hope we continue to get the standard of football being played with hardly any action, and another final decided on penalties with some dubious decisions by referees and watch soccer disappear up its own arse.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you've prompted an unwelcome image.....Jabulani, swerving, swerving, swerving before disappearing up Sepp Blatter's arse.

Nurse!

U

User169

redddraggon said:

Ooops - misread it first time around. Presumably introducing such legislation is a precondition of getting an Olympics/World Cup. Just one of a whole raft of objectionable conditions host nations seem prepared to sign up to.

I really hope BE/NL doesn't get the 2018 World Cup - I don't want to have to stop wearing my Duvel hat to the Kuip.

mangaman

I was at the cricket world cup in SA and it was similar.

It took an age to get in, as you had to pass security and have your bags searched for products not "officially partnered".

For example if you had a can of Coke in your bag it would be confiscated as Pepsi was the official sponsor (may have been the other way round)

meenaghman said:
Yep.. When it comes to implementing something like goal line technology or even extra referees as per Europa league, then they don't have the balls to do anything, but touch the money stream button and they go OTT. I just hope we continue to get the standard of football being played with hardly any action, and another final decided on penalties with some dubious decisions by referees and watch soccer disappear up its own arse.

Don't forget the tears and gnashing of teeth when England are "unlucky" again.:laugh:

Top Bottom