First 5 correct, finished 5/7. Happy with that.
Hitchington Lovely stuff Location That London 13 May 2016 #18 6 for me. Pays to be off work recovering from my operation, watching TV, surfing the net, soaking up useless information
6 for me. Pays to be off work recovering from my operation, watching TV, surfing the net, soaking up useless information
SatNavSaysStraightOn Changed hemispheres! Location ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ 'ɐɹɹǝquɐƆ 13 May 2016 #21 Mrs first entry of the year... 4/7
perplexed Legendary Member Location Sheffield 13 May 2016 #25 Perhaps @BrumJim could clarify... Are all the 7/7 marks allowed to stand if there's been no justification/clarification on the Beiber question from all the qualifying participants...
Perhaps @BrumJim could clarify... Are all the 7/7 marks allowed to stand if there's been no justification/clarification on the Beiber question from all the qualifying participants...
Aperitif Meme bar Location ...I don't have much idea - really. 13 May 2016 #26 Medium banana - just one or two slip-ups 4/7 I got all my guesses wrong this week - astounding!
Keith Oates Janner Location Penarth, Wales 13 May 2016 #27 4/7 - slightly better than most weeks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly Location Over the Hill 13 May 2016 #28 4/7 and proudly got the Beiber one wrong (I think I've picked up a theme). Who is Beiber?