BBC lying again.......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens
......I know that Strictly is all filmed on a Saturday night :smile:

Still, at least the delicious Claudia is back.

Good job I'm not on Gogglebox - I spend the whole time swearing when Tess (I've been doing this for years but still look make it look like it's the first time I've read an autocue) Daly is on.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I'm fresh out of farks to give.

OP
OP
chewa

chewa

plus je vois les hommes, plus j'admire les chiens

I'm afraid I've got form. My youngest aunt was a ballroom dance teacher (only a few years older than me) so she taught me to dance and we entered competitions. I've got medals for jive and cha cha:smile:

Being able to dance was a babe magnet at Uni,nearly as good as carrying a puppy around. I've not danced for the best part of 30 years (other than ceilidhs) but, like the Cosa Nostra, "You think you are out,then it drags you back in!"

I bet they don't have this much fun on mumsnet.

I'm sure they do. Some of them don't seem to take life too seriously

Davidc

Guru
The BBC has in fact been open about the Sunday show being recorded after the live Saturday show, and has been ever since they moved the results to Sunday.
The thread title could equally be applied to almost any recorded programme, including most of the TV Christmas schedule.

TVC

The BBC has in fact been open about the Sunday show being recorded after the live Saturday show, and has been ever since they moved the results to Sunday.
The thread title could equally be applied to almost any recorded programme, including most of the TV Christmas schedule.
You'll be telling us next that the Queen records her message and that she isn't riffing it live just after she's polished off the turkey.

DaveReading

Don't suffer fools gladly (must try harder!)

I'm guessing that the audience is sworn to secrecy, since the result never seems to leak out before it's broadcast.

Top Bottom