BBC News Quiz 13/12/2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
@numbnuts - Speech Speech......
I'd like to say a big thank you to Dec 66 for the effort of putting this quiz on and to thank all my sponsors, The Mail, The Sun, Express, BBC, The Independent and the Guardian without them I would be useless.
Having won it twice in a row I think it is time to quit while I'm ahead and let someone else have a go.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I'd like to say a big thank you to Dec 66 for the effort of putting this quiz on and to thank all my sponsors, The Mail, The Sun, Express, BBC, The Independent and the Guardian without them I would be useless.
Having won it twice in a row I think it is time to quit while I'm ahead and let someone else have a go.
You're getting out before the doping authorities find the ProPlus :laugh:

Nah, a worthy champion, the Eddy Merckx of the News Quiz, I'm probably the Freddie Maertens at the moment but I'm going to try to be the Francesco Moser next year ^_^

ETA: oh, should have said, I'm happy to continue the spreadsheet munging next year, if you'll indulge me

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)

classic33

Leg End Member
You come back and defend the win, no quitting because you might have 4th placed man on your tail next time.

There's the hat trick as well to consider.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly

Better late than never :laugh:

Top Bottom