BBC Quiz of the Week 30/07/21

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
I think it’s time the leaders were tested for performance enhancing substances…
I'd like to know the secret of @Moon bunny's success. Must be one hell of a Memory Palace.

lazybloke

Considering a new username
You do realize she’s a part-time comedy writer? It’s her business to know what’s going on.
Nope, I've gleaned information about some forum members, met a few, and even cyberstalked a few(!!), but Moon Bunny is a closed book (apparently a very up-to-date encyclopedia)

Moon bunny

Judging your grammar.
Nope, I've gleaned information about some forum members, met a few, and even cyberstalked a few(!!), but Moon Bunny is a closed book (apparently a very up-to-date encyclopedia)
My only secret is to spend at least an hour each day reading the news and-particularly the background to the news- in depth. I have reached the point were I can forecast what 5 or six of the questions will be about, some subjects are seemingly taboo-for comedy as well as quizzes- so can be skimmed over, others seem to require an in-depth knowledge of sport or music.

classic33

Leg End Member
My only secret is to spend at least an hour each day reading the news and-particularly the background to the news- in depth. I have reached the point were I can forecast what 5 or six of the questions will be about, some subjects are seemingly taboo-for comedy as well as quizzes- so can be skimmed over, others seem to require an in-depth knowledge of sport or music.
Knowing the questions before they're asked, is that fair?

And it should have been Happy Birthday and another for this week.

Last edited:
@Random Monkey fact of the week:

The chacma baboons live in Africa’s Namib desert.

According to research, a group of chacma baboons once survived 116 days in the desert without any water. They survived solely by eating figs they found.
And drinking each other's wee. That's baboons for you.

Top Bottom