BBC reporter Quentin Sommerville enjoying his work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It really is true what they say about smoking dope - you think you're being funny when you're stoned, but actually you're just being very very boring :smile:.

Must be a lot of smokers on this forum then!
(I have never needed it personally, myself, I, in order to create mass ennui. :angel: ) :santa::snowball:

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
It really is true what they say about smoking dope - you think you're being funny when you're stoned, but actually you're just being very very boring :smile:.

Kind of agree, from the outside looking in, but the video is still funny and if you're in the moment and enjoying yourself, no matter what you're doing, then you're not being boring to you at all. It's all relative. I get called boring for reading, writing, spending time maintaining my bike, tapping away on this particular forum, not liking football, not drinking, not eating meat and preferring to sit & think than do whatever everyone else is doing at any given moment...but I'm enjoying myself perfectly. Similarly, a junkie fixed to his latest dose of H could very well be having a better time than any of us...

Top Bottom