7/12. Am happy that I got the Golf and Tennis wrong!:smile:
M Minotier Guru Location The Flat Side of South Yorkshire. 2 Jan 2013 #16 7/12. Am happy that I got the Golf and Tennis wrong!
ArDee Legendary Member Location North of Buntingford, Hetfordshire 2 Jan 2013 #18 Minotier said: 7/12. Am happy that I got the Golf and Tennis wrong! Click to expand... I also got 7 from 12 with the tennis and golf wrong; wonder if everybody who got 7 from 12 got the same 7 right?
Minotier said: 7/12. Am happy that I got the Golf and Tennis wrong! Click to expand... I also got 7 from 12 with the tennis and golf wrong; wonder if everybody who got 7 from 12 got the same 7 right?
twentysix by twentyfive Clinging on tightly Location Over the Hill 2 Jan 2013 #19 4/12. Well not my fault . There were football and F1 and stuff type questions
Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace Location Northumberland 2 Jan 2013 #21 2 of my 12 guesses were right...
Keith Oates Janner Location Penarth, Wales 2 Jan 2013 #22 6/12 - I was either half right or half wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SatNavSaysStraightOn Changed hemispheres! Location ɐᴉlɐɹʇsn∀ 'ɐɹɹǝquɐƆ 2 Jan 2013 #23 3/12 and all 3 correct where not guesses for once!
jayonabike Powered by caffeine & whisky Location Hertfordshire 2 Jan 2013 #24 1/12 and I guessed that. Shows you how much I like sport!
Leedsbusdriver Every breath leaves me one less to my last Location West Yorkshire 2 Jan 2013 #25 Without googling.