BBC4 Raleigh Documentary Wed 15th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
IMG_0201.JPG

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Thanks. I'll watch that.

A pity that I haven't worked out how to re-tune BBC channels yet, they appear to have changed a few weeks ago and factory reset isn't good enough for them...

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
So you've all given up on Ned's The Club on the bike channel?
No I've just watched the one on Ravensthorpe CC. Quite watchable.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
By the wonders of the Sky+ app I've set that to record whilst sitting at my desk at work
I don't have the Sky+ app but I do have the Youview app which is probably similar. I was sitting in a bar in Livorno, Italy last summer and set my Youview box to record something at home in the UK using it. It is the type of thing that was in science fiction stories when I was a kid.

Will be watching the Raleigh programme, thanks for the heads up @Flick of the Elbow

martint235

Dog on a bike
I don't have the Sky+ app but I do have the Youview app which is probably similar. I was sitting in a bar in Livorno, Italy last summer and set my Youview box to record something at home in the UK using it. It is the type of thing that was in science fiction stories when I was a kid.

Will be watching the Raleigh programme, thanks for the heads up @Flick of the Elbow
Unfortunately I've also realised I now have 3 programmes recording at the same time. This will be downloaded instead

Top Bottom