Bbq vents

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It might have been a bet or a dare?
Nice hypothesis, but dare I say that the bet would have been on saying what he said and not the hideous thought of doing what he said. I don't think he actually acquired the ghastly device at all.

OP
OP
M

Markymark

It's quite annoying. I have scripts written for me by CC that prevent anyone who is less than awesome or less than a genius from ever seeing my posts. However there's a persistent conflict bug that means the handful of members who are the stupidest AND most worthless are accidentally being allowed to see my posts. Annoyingly most have also posted on it too.

Last edited:

TVC

Right, enough of the jokes, I need to know if jellied eels are actually a thing? Because they sound utterly repellent and if they are real I'll be putting my foot through the computer and sending @Shaun the bill, after having been sick on myself.
Afraid so, Larndoners think they are food. You can't blame them really, most are too scared to go outside the M25 so have never seen a real cow or sheep. Ask one of those cockernee types where milk comes from and they will answer 'Waitrose'.

OP
OP
M

Markymark

[QUOTE 4440046, member: 259"]He can't be on here all the time. Those jellied eels won't eat themselves, you know.[/QUOTE]
And jellying them is a full time job for me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Markymark

Afraid so, Larndoners think they are food. You can't blame them really, most are too scared to go outside the M25 so have never seen a real cow or sheep. Ask one of those cockernee types where milk comes from and they will answer 'Waitrose'.
I sometimes go outside the M25 but my close protection detail stop anyone coming near me thankfully.

Top Bottom