BBZZZzzzzzz.... GONK!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Riding up the Shirley Road this morning, doing a fair speed I saw a fly zoom towards me, no time to duck and in a flash right down the gullet! :biggrin:

I felt the little blighter scratching around as I swallowed too. Well atleast I've had me protein today. :ohmy: His little leg came off in my teeth too, so had to pluck that out with my fingers and spit the rest out. I hate spitting in the street. :smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A meal on the go !

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Regardless of what you may be told, arachnids ingested in a similar fashion are not the solution. You will end up considerably heavier, horse shaped, and dead.

taxing

Today I felt something on my lip and through it was dead skin so I licked it. It didn't move, so I brushed it with my hand when I got chance and it was a greenfly. UGH. Somehow, licking it by choice was worse than if it had just flown into my mouth and I'd swallowed it.

Meals on wheels.:ohmy:

Number14

Veteran
downfader said:
Riding up the Shirley Road this morning, doing a fair speed I saw a fly zoom towards me, no time to duck and in a flash right down the gullet! :rofl:

I felt the little blighter scratching around as I swallowed too. Well atleast I've had me protein today. :rofl: His little leg came off in my teeth too, so had to pluck that out with my fingers and spit the rest out. I hate spitting in the street. :sad:

If you didn't want to spit you should have stuck to your principles and finished your meal; you could have eaten the leg as well. :ohmy:

Try carrying a little bottle of Tabasco sauce to add a bit of spice. :rofl:

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Number14 said:
If you didn't want to spit you should have stuck to your principles and finished your meal; you could have eaten the leg as well. :ohmy:

Try carrying a little bottle of Tabasco sauce to add a bit of spice. :rofl:

I'd rather eat another fly than Tobasco. :sad: 'Orrible stuff.

I love it, makes bad stuff taste good (hence why you will see army lads lugging it everywhere :o).

taxing said:
Today I felt something on my lip and through it was dead skin so I licked it. It didn't move, so I brushed it with my hand when I got chance and it was a greenfly. UGH. Somehow, licking it by choice was worse than if it had just flown into my mouth and I'd swallowed it.

Made me snigger a good un.

Captain

I had that yesterday for the first time too, it sucked.
Coming off a traffic heavy junction then hughhh.. cough, cough. pull over, drink, spit.
It is really quite offputting, I spent the rest of my journey with my mouth firmly closed.

Top Bottom