BC thread closed, closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S-Express

The thread about the BC thread being closed, is also closed. Is this a new record? Will this thread also be closed?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
No mods available to go through it as we have life going on outside of here. Sorry but we had a raft of reports and upset people so have locked it pending cleaning up.

Sorry short staffed due to holidays. Hola from Spain.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Site support reports often get closed when action complete. But the thread was closed again so I could unlock it but not much point as an update has been posted.

OP
OP
S-Express

S-Express

Anyway, the panic is over, as the as the new code was adopted by 93% I think. So all talk of secret plots to turn BC into a motoring organisation are now even less relevant than they were before.

No mods available to go through it as we have life going on outside of here. Sorry but we had a raft of reports and upset people so have locked it pending cleaning up.

Sorry short staffed due to holidays. Hola from Spain.

Speaking of closed threads (or at least semi closed ones), why cant people edit their own posts that are pending mod approval? Pretty much half my posts usually require a quick edit after second thoughts. Its not a big deal but it looks like an administrative oversight.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
Speaking of closed threads (or at least semi closed ones), why cant people edit their own posts that are pending mod approval? Pretty much half my posts usually require a quick edit after second thoughts. Its not a big deal but it looks like an administrative oversight.
https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/editing-posts-subject-to-pre-moderation.207715/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom