Be afeared....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VamP

Banned
...I have now learned to upload pictures!

Here's a few from my 11/12 season which finished with a gorgeous snowy race at Herne Hill.

laughin.jpg

good first lap pic.jpg

bunny hopping.jpg

Brighton 2.jpg

Fowlmeade fast straight.jpg

Chainhurst.jpg

martint235

Dog on a bike

Here's a few from my 11/12 season which finished with a gorgeous snowy race at Herne Hill.
Errrmmm...... :giggle:

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Bizarre. Anymore than three files in one go and my computer crashes. Must be overwhelmed by my sheer brilliance...

G-Zero

Über Member

Just arriving at this thread today, I take it from the previous sniggers that your pics didn't initially upload ?

Excellent pics and it's nice to see a few Cubes (Yes I'm biased ^_^) being used as intended.

Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
VamP

VamP

Banned
Yes, I had a computer meltdown moment when I first posted this :shy:

Thanks for the compliments, but I didn't take the pics, I am in them. That's is just one Cube bike that you're seeing over and over :smile:

G-Zero

Über Member
Yes, I had a computer meltdown moment when I first posted this :shy:

Thanks for the compliments, but I didn't take the pics, I am in them. That's is just one Cube bike that you're seeing over and over :smile:

:blush: It was the various tops that threw me, but now I've had a closer look at the faces.... :thumbsup:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Looks like you're having a ball there. I will definitely have to try that some time.

Top Bottom