Bealach Beag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Waspie

Über Member
Sounds like a great weeks cycling. I think the climb to Diabeg must be one of the toughest I've done, just seemed to get steeper and steeper.

OP
OP
jonathanw

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
Sounds like a great weeks cycling. I think the climb to Diabeg must be one of the toughest I've done, just seemed to get steeper and steeper.

Yes fab days out, even if we were meant to be on a walking holiday:laugh:

I've noticed a few waspie 1 climbs on strava, so I knew you been all over the area

Waspie

Über Member
Are you entered on the Bealch Mor? A chance to reclaim the silly strava racing crown!!!!

Perhaps a little ambitious for my second ever sportive!!!

I can't make it now - gutted.

If you've managed the route solo you'll have no problem on the day, plenty groups forming on the road to Lochcarron which makes it easier.

OP
OP
jonathanw

jonathanw

Chorlton and the Wheelies
I can't make it now - gutted.

If you've managed the route solo you'll have no problem on the day, plenty groups forming on the road to Lochcarron which makes it easier.

Looking forward to it

Supposedly working myself - however confident that a colleague will swap duties with me, otherwise, gutted too

Waspie

Über Member
Was up in the north west for a few days last week so I did the Mor route in glorious sunshine, it really is a superb cycle.
It's not quite the same when there are cars on the pass though, had to stop quite a few times which was a shame as I was feeling quite good and had half an eye on Strava :rolleyes:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
Was up in the north west for a few days last week so I did the Mor route in glorious sunshine, it really is a superb cycle.
It's not quite the same when there are cars on the pass though, had to stop quite a few times which was a shame as I was feeling quite good and had half an eye on Strava :rolleyes:

you got a link the ride you done with the starva app.

wouldn`t mind a wee nose:ph34r:

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
nearly 6 hours of pushing, think that would kill me, most i`ve done is just over 3 hours....it looks a cracker of a cycle

Top Bottom