Bearings size?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
C

CyclingStone

I got them both out so no need to go to a shop to get them out...

They are not 8mm, can't tell if they are 7 or 6.5 mm however... The bearings are unreadable.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Get the bearing out - edit they are out.

If lucky all the info you need is printed on the sideifthere will be a bearing number and then the measurement, if not then you need to go looking on the web. Get some verneer calipers. They are cheap and accurate measurement.

You need inside and outside measurement and height. Then check that both angles are 45 degrees as some have a 36. Can be tested with the corner of a piece of square plastic for the internal measurement.

Beeing less rude might help, but I appreciate English might not be your first language.

OP
OP
C

CyclingStone

Ok that's my plain actually. I ordered two, I know the measurements on the bottom one so that will fit. The thing I fear now is that I have ovalized the upper cup. When I put in the upper bearing I can rock it back and forth. When it was new it was air tight. The thing is badly rusted and I used sprays to get it out so can it be that it has become smaller?

The ones I ordered are cheap shoot so no reason to go hurt myself if it doesn't fit. If my cups are ruined however....

Top Bottom