Beaten by a 6 year old.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Today, my grandson wanted a short running race with me, maybe 50 metres or so and he beat me! I never expected that and was very much surprised. I let him go ahead at the start, thinking I would catch him at the end but I couldn't. 62 years difference between the two of us makes a big difference. I hope my cycling stamina is better than my running although, when I go out on a ride with my 47 year old stepson, I still can't keep up with him when he decides to go faster. Oh dear, the joys of getting older. :angry:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Get yourself a stealth ebike to wind up your 47 year old son. Don't mention it is an ebike and breath heavily as you pass.

pjd57

Veteran
Today, my grandson wanted a short running race with me, maybe 50 metres or so and he beat me! I never expected that and was very much surprised. I let him go ahead at the start, thinking I would catch him at the end but I couldn't. 62 years difference between the two of us makes a big difference. I hope my cycling stamina is better than my running although, when I go out on a ride with my 47 year old stepson, I still can't keep up with him when he decides to go faster. Oh dear, the joys of getting older. :angry:
Grandsons are allowed to beat you at everything.

It's in the job description .

Not a big price to pay for the sheer joy they bring into your life.

PaulB

Legendary Member
I got mullered this morning by my 6 year-old grandson. This was at basketball on the Wii but when I beat him on the same console at bowling, he lost all interest in. Funny, that.

D

Deleted member 26715

I got mullered this morning by my 6 year-old grandson. This was at basketball on the Wii but when I beat him on the same console at bowling, he lost all interest in. Funny, that.
Cruel Granddad :laugh:

Top Bottom