Beautiful day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got to work, and what a ride! Cold and crisp but no wind. Dawn breaking and a huge bright sun rising. Saw a circular rainbow effect in the one cloud (perhaps some sort of effect on the still risen moon? - never seen anything like it). Wild life going crazy with lust and joie de vivre and plant life giving it all its got to get the most out of spring.

Would that every day was like this. :sun:

Captain

I had a commute similar this morning too. Coming in earlier than normal was really lovely no traffic, no lights (I had a good run, not RLJing!) and even no pedestrians.
Actually it was quite odd.

:sun:

c2c

redredrobin
johnr said:
Just got to work, and what a ride! Cold and crisp but no wind. Dawn breaking and a huge bright sun rising. Saw a circular rainbow effect in the one cloud (perhaps some sort of effect on the still risen moon? - never seen anything like it). Wild life going crazy with lust and joie de vivre and plant life giving it all its got to get the most out of spring.

Would that every day was like this. :blush:
i am on nights this week, so the wildlife will be turning its thoughts to bed when im pedaling the ole bianchi to work, apart from the nocturnal wildlife that is. oh hang on when im riding home tomorrow morn.............................:biggrin:

OP
OP
johnr

johnr

Über Member
c2c said:
i am on nights this week, so the wildlife will be turning its thoughts to bed when im pedaling the ole bianchi to work, apart from the nocturnal wildlife that is. oh hang on when im riding home tomorrow morn.............................:biggrin:

It was almost as nice here this morning... hope your ride home was the same

Top Bottom