Beefcake!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Weighed myself today for the 1st time since x mas as i was dreading the scales after the last few months due to overeating and lack of exercise in general and i was happy with the result , i wont go into numbers as we are all different but if i can get my power and endurance back and keep around this i will be very happy.Just seem to have no oomph in the legs atm

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Almost a week in, and ive put on 0.8lb.

Think i just need to keep at it and give my body time to react, although I will admit to being slightly disappointed at not being 13 stones already.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
Almost a week in, and ive put on 0.8lb.

Think i just need to keep at it and give my body time to react, although I will admit to being slightly disappointed at not being 13 stones already.
You’re right, you need to keep at it - it’s taken years to go on, you shouldn’t expect it to come off in 5 minutes. I’ve lost 30lbs since July - slow and steady wins the race - keep going :okay:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
This mornings post Forest Gump weigh in shows me at 257, 3lbs down. The aching from the different weight regime has passed and I'm fairly well into that now. Gotta keep at it if I am to stand a chance of being selected to pkay Jack Reacher ;)

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Ok, this hasn't gone quite as planned.

Stood in the scales this morning...265lbs! Yet my waist is down an inch and my chest/back up an inch, and im without a shadow of a doubt less flabby.

I can only conclude from this that my body is responding very favourably to the whole body routine. Not quite what id intended at all - not unwelcome per se, but not what I was aiming for. Perhaps I shouldn't complain, and just enjoy it while im still able to?

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Update.

This has gone totally by the by. A health issue that has developed that is either pretty serious, or deadly serious, and while I await confirmation of the illness and prognosis im not going to spend any more time on this health project.

I'll update you when I know a bit more myself.

Meantime, time to get some time claming and banging under my belt as best I can. The fatigue isn't helping, but worst case scenario I may be undergoing some unpleasant treatment and will be losing some weight and muscle mass. The more I have on the plus side of the ledger to begin with, the better off I'll be when I come out the other side.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Update.

This has gone totally by the by. A health issue that has developed that is either pretty serious, or deadly serious, and while I await confirmation of the illness and prognosis im not going to spend any more time on this health project.

Meantime, time to get some time claming and banging under my belt as best I can. The fatigue isn't helping, but worst case scenario I may be undergoing some unpleasant treatment and will be losing some weight and muscle mass. The more I have on the plus side of the ledger to begin with, the better off I'll be when I come out the other side.
gws
1618315315645.png

AuroraSaab

Veteran
Sorry to hear that, D. Hope you get your medical info quickly so you know where you are with it all. Best wishes.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
lets hope its only in the pretty serious category, wishing you a swift diagnosis and recovery.

johnblack

Ãœber Member
Update.

Stay well neighbour.

Top Bottom