Been Very Busy LOL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

billym0404

I started off deciding I was going to build a 750 Bafang mid drive mountain bike. I bought a frame, ordered a kit, and bought a donor bike for the bits. I did what I could and as i was waiting for bit decided to build a Boardman comp mix and match. (will add a picture) so i built that and it turned out being quite nippy.

things have happened and i decided to make the recumbent s i had decided to part with road legal. so i took my 250w mid drive of my carrera crossfire and fitted it to the trice (now for sale) so now its a legal 250 mid drive.

i had 2 KMXs one new and a 250w the other used and a 500w. as ive decided to keep the new one for my collection i changed the kits over, so now the cobra is a 250w rear wheel and road legal (also for sale)

today i finished the Cobra and my KMX which is now a 500w. while working the 750w mid drive arrived, as i said things have changed, so ive fitted it to my Carrera crossfire. by hell do it go. ive ordered a 1000w rear for the mountain bike project.

my performer 500w ive left alone as its my favorite. my tw bents witch im also keeping is waiting for me to paint it, its a 250w rear wheel but i now have a spare 500w, so i'm going to change it to a 500w. and the 250w i have left over is going to be fitted to a tidy barracuda hybrid ive got in bits. couple more to sort out and i should be sorted.

the Boardman and Barracuda will be sold. as will the KMX cobra and Trice.

im keeping the tw bent, performer and KMX (its a tornado but you can really class it as one any more) so those 3 are all 500w or will be. i'm also keeping my 750w mid drive crossfire and the full suspension 1000w moutain bike when finished.

so been busy lol

Attachments

• PA200011.JPG
    PA200011.JPG
    245.3 KB · Views: 67
  • PA190009.JPG
    PA190009.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 71
  • kmx white.jpg
    kmx white.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 66
  • PA180003.JPG
    PA180003.JPG
    253.4 KB · Views: 77
  • ddg.jpg
    ddg.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 68
You sir have to many toys lol! videos please of your rides would be good,

OP
OP
B

billym0404

trouble is i spend that much time building and not enough time riding. i started the last 2 projects today, barracuda 250w and my 1000w mountain bike which has turned into a pain. there 2 recumbents and one bike up for sale and another bike going up this week. so hopefully will make some space and stop messing and get out for a ride.

Top Bottom