Beginner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

johnmillie

Iv changed my tyres now and notice a great diffrence in how much easier the bike is to cycle on the road, would changing the forks make any diffrence if so what would be a good set to go for

Does the Vulcan front suspension? If it does there might be some efficiency there changing them for something lighter and fixed. If its one with fixed forks you won't get much bang for buck in replacing them with lighter forks IMO. If you've got a new bike coming however, I wouldn't bother with the expense as the improvement would be minimal.

OP
OP
J

johnmillie

Iv had the letter back from my company to say they have my info, but as with most things there it'll prob take them a few weeks, how long do they usually take

I don't mind the effort I enjoy that kind of stuff

johnmillie said:
Iv had the letter back from my company to say they have my info, but as with most things there it'll prob take them a few weeks, how long do they usually take

I don't mind the effort I enjoy that kind of stuff
I was surprised when I did it; I was told 4-6 weeks but I got the voucher in less than a week.

Have a look at the fixed mtb forks on Wiggle or similar, not being a mtbiker I wouldnt know what was best but I'd be looking for something that fitted, had all the mounting points I needed (v brake or disc brake) was fairly light and at a price I wanted to pay. Maybe somebody in the Accessories or Mtb section of this forum could advise better.

Top Bottom