Being a newbug...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave5N

Über Member
wafflycat said:
But rabbit is very, very tasty..,

Not raw it's not.

Abitrary

What's the forum chuffy? I've been trying to get my garden sorted - mainly lawn and soil stuff - but I just keep putting it off. It'll probably have to wait till next year but it would be good to have somewhere to go for advice when I need it.

Dave5N

Über Member
Abitrary said:
What's the forum chuffy? I've been trying to get my garden sorted - mainly lawn and soil stuff - but I just keep putting it off. It'll probably have to wait till next year but it would be good to have somewhere to go for advice when I need it.

Thought you lived in London? No need for a garden.

TVC

Er Chuffy, if you want to gain their respect why not post your alphabetical poses - I'm sure they'll work out where you're coming from

wafflycat

Chuffy said:
Bunny boiler! ;)

I was thinking more of jointing the rabbit and shallow frying it with some garlic, shallots, red wine...

wafflycat

Abitrary said:

Same here.

I've been doing much reading up - got my seeds, etc., just need to sort out the plot. Got the three-bed rotation system sorted...

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Oh lordy. Look, I've just about got away with asking someone called 'DD' if that's their initials or their bra size. I'm not sure how they'd cope if I was held reprehensible for dropping Abitrary on their heads....:thumbsup:

Anyway, there's nothing in your garden but old shopping trolleys and pizza boxes.

<ignores the vile pit of fluff that Mondly has tried to lure me into>

Gromit

Über Member
I have just got all my seeds for next year, I'm still waiting for my onions potatoes and sweetcorn to be delivered.

We just have a small back yard, I have made lots of wooden planters to grow things in. This year we got a few things but next year hoping for a bumper crop. Got some nicely rotted horse manure in exchange for moving a very full compost bin to a friends allotment, hopefully it will make things grow well.

Top Bottom