Being a Teenager...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

One of things I used to like about being a teen was: squeezing spots - still get the odd one or 2 and luv' to 'bang' them though...its like a sick form of masochism :biggrin:

I'll get back in the wardrobe.
:biggrin:

stevenb

I disliked school.
I miss playing footy with my old mates...but I was so glad to start working and earning money......felt great....I remember buying my Marin Eldridge Grade back in approx '94. :biggrin:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
School was OK for me, and like steveb, bought my first proper road bike in 1986 (aged 16) with first gob's wages - Raleigh Road Ace - 531c with Shimano 600 (Ultegra as it is now) - bazzin it was.. Scarey though having gone from a £100 Coventry Eagle gas pipe jobbie as a kid..... My training bike still has the original 600 cranks, calipers and seat pin. Although on the third frame - the Raleigh and another frame met the car vs bike ending......

Abitrary

yenrod said:
One of things I used to like about being a teen was: squeezing spots - still get the odd one or 2 and luv' to 'bang' them though...its like a sick form of masochism :biggrin:

I'll get back in the wardrobe. :biggrin:

I never had spots so much as a jackson pollock acne experiment. I had to go to the doctor for pills.

mondobongo

Über Member
So much cool music 79-82 although wish I was born 5 years earlier.

Top Bottom