Being patient

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

karan733

Does anyone have tips for being patient? Im currently in the middle of a placement process for an internship in new york, whereby we wait to be called for a phone interview. However, I might get one, I might not. A few other people have got an interview, and been accepted, in the last few days. This has actually made it worse, even though im pleased the process has started and a few people have been successful.

Dammit im pants at this. Anyone know the secret?

slugonabike

Nope, I'm afraid it's a virtue I have not yet aquired. Good luck though, hope you hear something soon.

mark barker

I don't think theres any secret... you're either patient or you're not. Most people say I'm too patient, but I don't see it. I'm never in a hurry to get anywhere or do anything, so patience doesn't come into it!

Does anyone have tips for being patient? Im currently in the middle of a placement process for an internship in new york, whereby we wait to be called for a phone interview. However, I might get one, I might not. A few other people have got an interview, and been accepted, in the last few days. This has actually made it worse, even though im pleased the process has started and a few people have been successful.

Dammit im pants at this. Anyone know the secret?

Don't be patient, call 'em. If it's been a few days, nothing wrong in calling up to confirm they have your correct contact information.

Top Bottom