Bendy Buses on bbc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jonathan ellis
Location
London
yee gods that was an old think!

just ignore it please:blush::biggrin:
 
asterix said:
They're used in York - I hate the things. Just an excuse to cut staff and make more profit.

...except they make fare-dodging really easy - so does that actually make them less profitable??

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...s+inspectors+in+fight+to+keep+jobs/article.do
 

JamesAC

Legendary Member
Location
London
stu20001 said:
...except they make fare-dodging really easy - so does that actually make them less profitable??

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/...s+inspectors+in+fight+to+keep+jobs/article.do

I was on a fairly full bb once when half-a-dozen "revenue enforcement officers" got on. Large chaps. Black bomber jackets. Impressive IDs - metal badges in leather wallets. They "steamed" the whole 'bus, including people trying to get off. There were only 5 passengers who were "invited off" for further questioning, out of the 70-80 on the 'bus.

I had in the past thought that the bbs were so popular because they were "free", but now I'm not so sure.
 
Top Bottom