Best action film EVER?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Predator.

May as well close the thread now.

Octet

Veteran
In terms of full on shooters I would say 'The Rock', but if it is a good old classic action film that you watch time and time again then it would have to be 'Where Eagles Dare'

The-Killer.jpg

OP
OP
TheLondonCyclist
In terms of full on shooters I would say 'The Rock', but if it is a good old classic action film that you watch time and time again then it would have to be 'Where Eagles Dare'
I'll have to check out "Where Eagles Dare" I like classic movies.

I'm waiting for Taken 2; I can't wait for it to come out :biggrin:
It started in London on Thursday, and to say it is not getting good reviews is an understatement.
Timeout said:
If the script for ‘Taken 2’ had dropped on to the desk of a Cannon executive, it would have been laughed out of the room. This is a film that makes the ‘Death Wish’ sequels look like ‘Godfather 2’, that makes the work of Jean-Claude Van Damme look like an Ingmar Bergman box set. It is one of the laziest mainstream films ever.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Raiders of the lost ark

As a second option, I know its now considered naff partly because it launched a franchise that just wont die (see what I did there) but I'd make a second vote for Die Hard.

It was truly impressive to see Willis move from comedy to action comedy in such a convincing way. I recall enjoying every second of it at the flicks.

Looks dated now, but is still very watchable enjoyable

Top Bottom