Best bike computer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craven2354

Hello :smile: I'm after a good cycle computer I have seen some garmin ones but they are on the expensive side am just wondering what options there are?

I have seen some harming ones
?

What's your budget and what do you want it to do for you?

OP
OP
craven2354

craven2354

I have just found that iPhone apps that I have been using are about inaccurate and am looking for something a bit more consistent

OP
OP
craven2354

craven2354

I set up a 12.5mile ring near my house and each time it comes back with different accents and decents even tho I start and finish in the same place sometimes as much as 75ft difference over 12.5miles I use cyclemeter btw

I set up a 12.5mile ring near my house and each time it comes back with different accents and decents even tho I start and finish in the same place sometimes as much as 75ft difference over 12.5miles I use cyclemeter btw
Weather effects the signal, did a ride today readings were all over, yesterday clearer weather much more accurate readings.
I use a basic comp to measure distance/speed/time and cadence, I then use endamondo on the phone as a gps tracker and up load to strava.
The thing is I beat a P.R. on a run today but the readings had me going up a field, so it wont show on Strava.

Top Bottom