Best broadband deal???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

Soltydog said:
PS whichever supplier you choose, do a google search on them & i'll sure you find someone who'd had problems with them. As someone else said they are all probably poor, just try & pick the least poor :smile:

That's so difficult though. I'm tempted by a Talk Talk offer and I only know one person who is with them. He's had no trouble at all but if you look on the internet there are dozens of horror stories about them, but then there are dozens of horror stories about every single ISP in the forums about such things.

It's like when I signed up to AOL and subsequently heard about their terrible reputation by reading about it on the internet. I got a bit concerned so I asked around at work and among friends and all the AOL users I found had no problems at all just like me - until it broke after 4 years and I had to switch because they couldn't fix the problem.

U

User482

I spent 20 minutes on hold yesterday trying to report a fault to Talktalk. My wife has just clocked up 40 minutes. Their web form doesn't work. AVOID!

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
I think with respect simoncc, talktalk is worse than AOL. I know one person currently with talktalk and he's not too enthusiastic. He only went with them as he's on a rubbish exchange where at the time talktalk were the only LLU provider :smile:.

Batzman

I'm going to have to add my £0.02 for Be. (of course it helps if you live across the road from the exchange too :biggrin: ;) )

Top Bottom